Saturday, October 01, 2005

friday. sigh... another 2 more days and that will be another week gone, which means another week to enjoy myself before going back to college. SIGH...

*note to self: must enjoy self, must enjoy self, must enjoy self...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thursday(yesterday)’s log
morning – sunny, afternoon – rain, night – clear sky... been out the whole day with anong, had some shopping done (or should i say power-walking), muahahaha... this time actually bought something *grin...* saw some pretty cool bags and shoes, too bad don’t have enough $$. had mcd for lunch (make that a really early lunch), yeap, getting ready and charging up before doing our serious power-walk, haha... so, basically was out the whole day, got back home @ about 8pm.

oh, forgotten to call my grandma to tell her i’d be late, got her waiting the whole evening worried, sigh... felt kinda bad =( she was worried sick and did no have dinner until i got back home... sigh... bad... bad... bad...

*note to self: remember to call home if going home late*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently it’s 5.14pm, and the sky’s clear now. was dark at about 4.30 and drizzling. have got nothing better to do, so went out to my front porch and snapped some photos with my new camera phone =P




*note to self: go find something better to do*

- phing -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

October 2005
Carnival of Diasporas - no Armenians Allowed Filed under: Armenia , Diaspora , Technology - Posted by Katy on October 1st A few weeks ago I posted a link to the Carnival of Diasporas .
Hi, I am new at this and I’ve been blog surfing for the latest information on Gold Prospector and landed on your blog. Obviously I ended up off track somewhere, but I'm certainly glad that I did! I had no idea there are so many neat sites out here. Would you mind if I link to your blog from my "favorites" page?

Anonymous said...

Hey phing I really love your post, keep up the good work!
I got a american singles blog/site also, It's a free information site on american singles
plus other stuff.
You should check it out if you get the chance :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey phing I really love your post, keep up the good work!
I got a online dating blog/site also, It's a free information site on online dating
plus other stuff.
You should check it out if you get the chance :-)