Wednesday, October 19, 2005

been a while since i've last updated my blog (11 days to be exact)...

am in college computer lab now, having 2 whole hours to kill. got nothing better to do, so came here to update my blog =P

college started for 2 weeks already, today's my 2nd week 3rd day of college. today's class started at 8am, earliest class of the week. basically my day started out like this: alarm went off at 5.45am, but only managed to get my butt out of bed at 6.10am (bad... bad... bad... =P) got out of the house at 6.30am (why so early? to avoid jam =\) & reached college at around 7.15am. stayed in my car for another 15mins (listening to the radio - htz.fm, ruddy & jj prank-calling someone) before getting out. class started around 8.10am (according to my time =P) and ended at 9am. next class is at 11am. so, here i am now...

oh, pass-fail list (for sept '05 exams) came out yesterday. I PASSed all my subjects!! praise the Lord!! =) couldn't believe it, thought i did pretty badly =P haha... anyway, that was just a tiny part. wait till the actual results come, only then will i start to worry =P kakaka...

what else... oh ya, wondering whether should i opt for industrial training next semester or stay in college for the other 2 subjects. am enjoying the idea of not working... kakaka... opinions received - dad: go (for the experience), mom: you decide, aunt: (after i explained the pros and cons) no need go, concentrate on study, what more will be having final year project, if go then must rush project (something like that). sigh... decisions.. decisions.. decisions.. oh, how i hate them =P

- phing -

No comments: