Saturday, March 22, 2008

His selflessness for our selfishness

“How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?” - Albert Einstein

God showed His love for us by sending His Son.
Jesus showed His love for us by dying on the cross.

**************************************************

weight of the world
by planetshakers

the sweetest sound i've ever heard
the sound of heaven calling out to me

before i ever called Your Name
You gave Your life for me
and all the things i'd ever do
You took upon the cross

You took the weight of the world on Your shoulders (x2)
You did it all for me (x2)

the greatest love i've ever known
that You would give Your life to set me free

before i ever called Your Name
You paid the price for me
and all the things i'd ever do
You bought a covering

You take me as i am
into Your new scarred hands
and when i run so far away
You always call me back again
into Your open arms
not matter what ive done
amazing grace has found me here
because of what You've done for me

**************************************************

-phing-

No comments: